You love the great outdoors, don’t you? Of course you do…that’s one of the reasons you enjoy camp! And while the outside fun may provide an exciting atmosphere for campers every year, the real reason we keep coming back is because Camp Pearl is a place where Jesus isn’t just welcome; it’s one where He’s the main attraction! Every year summer since 1947, campers have been encouraged with the truth that God loves them despite their sin, that He displayed that love by sending His Son Jesus to die for their sins, that Jesus rose again 3 days later, and that if they place their faith exclusively in Jesus; they will be given everlasting life in Heaven with God. It’s been a place where believers have been encouraged to live in light of that truth, and in light of the truth of all of God’s Word. Pastors, missionaries, loving dads and moms, faithful Sunday School teachers, godly employers/employees, people like you and I have developed roots in our faith through the ministry of Camp Pearl; but this year has been a little different than in year’s past.
For the first time since 1947, we were unable to host Summer Camps due to the coronavirus outbreak. As you can imagine, that has caused the camp to take a hit, financially. But thank God, you can help with that! Certainly, if God lays it on your heart to become a monthly giver, you can do that right here. But you can give to the ministry of Camp Pearl by just joining us for a day of fun on September 12!
FUNDRAISER INFO AND EVENTS!
- Softball Tournament (12 person teams, $150 buy-in per team, must sign up and pay by September 1, additional rules are listed in the flyer. To sign your team up, click anywhere on this sentence.)
- Rice Meal Cook-Off (Cooks will provide a rice meal that will feed at least 30 people, $50 buy-in per contestant, winners will receive a Blackstone 2 Burner Grill, 2nd place and People’s Choice Winner will each receive a $100 Gift Certificate to Kenjabruch AG & Equipment. Additional rules are listed in the flyer. To sign up, click anywhere on this sentence.)
- Gun Raffle (10 guns valuing a total of $5,000 will be raffled off! Only 100 tickets will be sold, so each ticket has a 1/10 chance of winning a gun! Cost for each ticket is $150. Drawing will be after lunch at 1:00 p.m. Must Be Present To Win! To Register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (337) 666-2443 (ask for Robin). First come, first serve so sign up and pay quickly! Check the flyer for any other information on the raffle.) Check the bottom of this page for the Gun Raffle Flyer.
- Lunch will be served at noon and the canteen will be open all day! Lunches will cost $10 for adults and $5 for children who are age 12 and under.
- Free Fun will include: Pool (from 10:30-12:00 and 1:30-3:00), Live Music at Kristina’s Korner during parts of the day, Volleyball/Nuke ‘Em, time with friends as you sit in your lawn chairs and enjoy the day.)
Join us for a great day of fun for a great cause! Together We Do More!