Welcome to Camp Pearl
Established in 1947, Camp Pearl is sponsored by fifteen independent Bible Churches in Southeast Texas and Louisiana. What started as a two-week summer camp has grown into seven weeks of camps during the summer, and weekend retreats and property rentals most every weekend. Camp Pearl has a fifty-six acre campus and a staff of seven. Camp Pearl offers camping, conferences, retreats, and seminars throughout the year for every age group.
You love the great outdoors, don’t you? Of course you do…that’s one of the reasons you enjoy camp! And while the outside fun may provide an exciting atmosphere for campers every year, the real reason we keep coming back is because Camp Pearl is a place where Jesus isn’t just welcome; it’s one where He’s…
3 Important Notes: T-Shirts For Sale-In preparation for summer camp, we purchased hundreds of 2020 Camp Pearl t-shirts. Now that we’re not able to meet together for camp, we’re selling those shirts as a fund raiser for the camp. If you’d like to buy one for $20, email firstname.lastname@example.org; and she’ll make sure to send…
Register online NOW for 2021 Retreats or 2021 Summer Camp!
If you prefer to mail in your 2021 Summer Camp registration, download the form below.
Summer Camp Registration
It’s time! Summer Camp registration is up and running. As you go to register your students, we want to update you of a couple important changes to our registration.
1. Adventure camp - “didn’t you mean ‘boys' adventure camp,” you may ask. Not this year. We have decided to change up adventure camp a bit, giving girls an opportunity to join in on the fun. Additionally, we are moving this week to be included immediately before our normal summer camp schedule.
2. Limited spacing - this year, due to the restrictions we have as a state, we will have to limit our capacity unless something changes by the start of summer camp. For that reason, we have maxed out registration per week to 84, split evenly by girls and boys. Be sure to register ASAP to guarantee a spot. To spread the larger weeks out better, we made slight adjustments to the grades included for the camp weeks.
3. Waiting list - If the week your student desires to attend is filled up, we are going to be adding a waiting list option. We encourage you to add your students name to that list. While we cannot say for sure, it seems that the state is moving in a direction that will allow us to eventually open up additional registration space. Those on the waiting list will have first priority.
4. Girls/guys - since space is limited per gender, the easiest way for us to set up registration was to make a guys registration and a girls registration separate from one another. Camps will still operate in a normal fashion with guys and girls participating in the same weeks of camp.
5. Notes - our registration program gives a few options to you, such as college advisor and a refund insurance. Neither of these options are put on by us. While you are welcome to purchase them, we have nothing to do with them. We do have a non-refundable portion of our registration fee, but it is actually less than the cost of the refund insurance available through active.
We hope to see your students here this summer! Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Together we do more!
Thank you for faithfully supporting the work of Camp Pearl.