9-12th Graders, we get it. It can be tough to live for Christ with the tremendous pressures all around you, and it is even tougher to do so without being immersed in God’s Word and surrounded by Godly people. That’s exactly why Camp Pearl’s Sr. High Retreat exists. We care about your spiritual well being, and this retreat will be centered around pushing you further in your walk with God.
Some who come may not have a relationship with Christ, and if that’s you, we pray that this will be the weekend you gain one through placing faith in Him for the forgiveness of your sins. Some may have trusted Christ, but are struggling to find consistency in their walk. If that’s you, we hope you’ll develop a further commitment to Him. Some are walking with and growing in Christ, and if that’s the case with you, we hope this weekend will only encourage you to keep on keeping on!
On top of that, we hope you’ll really have a blast!
Mark your calendars, save the date, spread the word, and check out this info so you’ll know what to expect:
- When is it? March 31-April 1. Check in is between 5:00-6:00 on Friday night (if you are running a little late, we still hope you’ll come)! The retreat will end at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Who’s invited? All 9-12th Graders!
- How much does it cost? $50, but it’ll be $60 if you plan to do Ropes. The Ropes Course will be open from 1:00-3:00 p.m. on Saturday. If you plan to do ropes, please: print, copy, and fill out the Ropes Waiver and Ropes Rules available on this page: http://camppearl.com/the-challenge-at-camp-pearl/
- Who is speaking? Randall DeVille, Pastor, Falcon Baptist Church, Falcon, Colorado. He’s a former Youth Pastor at Moss Bluff Bible Church, and Activities Director at Camp Pearl…come support a friend of the Camp!
- What do you need to bring? Overnight gear, toiletries, bedding, Bibles, notebooks, clothes that you don’t mind playing games in, FRIENDS!
- How do I sign up? Here’s a printable Retreat Flyer 2017. That’ll give you what you need to register! Spread the word!
We hope to see you soon!