Summer camp is just around the corner…can you believe it?! We know you are so excited you can barely contain yourselves, so we’ve got a weekend just for you!
Camp Pearl’s Kids’ Retreat is the perfect weekend for 2-5th Graders who: 1) Are going stir crazy wishing summer camp started…yesterday and 2) Have yet to try a week of camp, but would like a short preview of what it will look like during the summer.
Parents, we hope you’ll spread the word, and encourage your kiddos to attend this great weekend, as it’ll be a great chance for them to: make some great friends, play some great games, and learn about our great Savior, Jesus!
Here’s what you’ll need to know as you prepare for a wonderful Kids Weekend at Camp Pearl:
- The retreat is on April 21-22. Check in is between 5:00-6:00 on Friday night (if you are running a little late, we still hope you’ll come)! The retreat will end at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- All 2nd-5th Graders are invited to come and to bring their friends!
- The retreat costs $50.
- Our speaker will be Arturo Mendez, who works with Child Evangelism Fellowship in Houston, Texas. Arturo has a passion for teaching the truth of the gospel that Christ died for our sins and rose from the dead, and does so in a tremendous and clear way for all to understand!
- Please bring: overnight gear, towels, toiletries, bedding, Bibles, an extra pair of clothes, FRIENDS!
- Here’s a printable Retreat Flyer 2017. That’ll give you what you need to register! Spread the word!
We hope you’ll join us for a weekend you’ll never forget!