Attention 6-8th Graders! On Friday and Saturday, April 7-8, Camp Pearl will be having a Jr. High Weekend, and you’re invited! For the weekend, there will be a full slate of activities geared towards: making friends, reconnecting with old ones, growing in God’s Word, praising God as a group, and having an all around great time!
Here are a few things you’ll want to know about the weekend so you can plan to attend, and spread the word to your friends:
- Check in is between 5:00-6:00 on Friday night (if you are running a little late, we still hope you’ll come)! The retreat will end at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. Remember, it’ll be April 7-8.
- Cost of the retreat will be $50.
- The Ropes Course will be open from 1:00-3:00 p.m. on Saturday, and will cost an extra $10. If you plan to do ropes, please print, copy, and fill out the Ropes Waiver and Ropes Rules available on this page: http://camppearl.com/the-challenge-at-camp-pearl/
- Speaking–Jonathan Stewart, Youth Pastor, Falcon Baptist Church, Falcon, Colorado
- Here’s a printable Retreat Flyer 2017. That’ll give you what you need to register! Spread the word!
Get ready for a great weekend of growth…we’ll see you soon!